Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's hard to tell how much snow has actually accumulated here in New Jersey. I am two blocks from the ocean, so there is a lot of wind, which is causing some very high snow drifts. The pictures pretty much say it all:

From outside my complex:

After I shoveled for the umpteenth time today (the dogs needed to go out!! lol):

From the balcony:

Out the front porch:

Yikes:

Wow:

And my favorite... taken a couple hours ago (the snow has been continuous since 10:AM... so sixteen hours and counting):

This poor soul isn't going anywhere any time soon!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Aw wow! I know it probably stinks a bit but it is sooo pretty! That is a lot of snow there! Hope you're all staying nice and warm!!! We got snow but not nearly as much as that! LOL Enjoy it but stay safe and warm!!!

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Keep safe Please don't drive anywhere. And stay home with the pups tell it gets a bit better.

Aw wow! I know it probably stinks a bit but it is sooo pretty!
I was thinking the same thing. ;)
BTW you take nice pics. :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Eep that's a lot of snow!! Stay warm! :)

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, everyone! It's now 11:AM Eastern time and the plows still haven't come down my street.... Definitely staying in (not that I have a choice, lol) and enjoying the warmth with the pups. Re-shoveled out a path for them this morning to be able to go to the bathroom.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Yikes is that a car on the right side of the pic!? :eek:

I just noticed it in your earlier pics.. it is a car. Poor person! I hope they get to your street soon. I also hope this storm does not make it out my way. :lol:

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Oh Wow! And here I was bitching because we had an inch on the ground! Very very pretty, though I'm sure that's not much consolation if you need to go somewhere lol!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Incredible pics!!! We keep hearing about your snow here in the midwest and I am seriously jealous as it's 45 and sunny here today!! I love snow! I wanna trade!!! :)

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Incredible pics!!! We keep hearing about your snow here in the midwest and I am seriously jealous as it's 45 and sunny here today!! I love snow! I wanna trade!!! :)
Thanks! Still no plows though in my town :/

I'll post some more pics that I took today when I walked to the boardwalk. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts