Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this morning we woke up to an inch of snow it's not stopped all day and it's now about 6 these pics were about 4 inches seeing the girls reaction has nearly killed me they're hilarious!!

Happy burfday to me

Is sum White stuff outside

I go play for my burfday

I burfday girl wun in da snow at my granny grabdads house is berry deep, yotus gotz lost hehe

My granny spying on me taking pitchors

Is fun in

This was early this morning
YouTube - Snow fun

This was about 1.30pm and quite possibly the funniest thing I've seen in a while bucking chihuahuas
YouTube - Lotus vs the snow

There's others from this morning on my fb I got bored uploading

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
OMG Lotus & her squeeky bark...cracks me up! :lol:

Loved seeing them zooming around in the snow. How fun! I'm jealous...you got snow before us. NO FAIR!! haha

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anne what's it like in Maidstone? It's a nightmare here roads at a standstill just awful council need to sort the roads out

Heater it's bad and they reckon it's gonna carry on!! Lotus bark is so funny it's so high pitched they were barking at the snow this morning and have been charging around in it all day then sitting next to the radiator haja

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
So jealous!! NO snow here and I sure wish we had some. I just love it!!! Loved the video of them zooming thru it. So cute.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I swear you lives in Maidstone!! Dartfords not dar at all (my ex lives there)

Thanks michele they're little jumpers from pets at home

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Haha!! They're snow puppies! That was great! Wow you got a lot of snow! Love the pics and the videos. I love the second video of them zooming around in it especially. Was cracking me up! They look like they're having a blast! :D

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So jealous!! NO snow here and I sure wish we had some. I just love it!!! Loved the video of them zooming thru it. So cute.
We never normally get that much until feb this is just stupid I can't believe hoe muchdaisy loves it

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha!! They're snow puppies! That was great! Wow you got a lot of snow! Love the pics and the videos. I love the second video of them zooming around in it especially. Was cracking me up! They look like they're having a blast! :D
They love it I've been laughing at them allay they are so funny
Oh once the snows gone i shall have a look,got one up the road,it fits her so well.
I think lotus has the xxxs and daisy the xxs they fit nicely

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah they eat it too shove it along with their noses bounce innit then shiver on me because they are cold

1 - 17 of 17 Posts