Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can hardly believe the babies will be 6 weeks old in the morning...They love playing in our bed, but the only way to get a pic of them now is to hold' em .. otherwise, they are off and gone! Hubby got lots of kisses trying to hang on to all 3 of them at once.. Drummer loves to kiss..mouths, noses, eyes, ears.. whatever he can reach!

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aw so cute I just love them

·
Registered
174 Posts
Oh they are so cute such lovely colours and totaly in proportion I want one lol!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you for the sweet comments on our babies..
Snowy is still quite bossy, Drummer is the most loving, and Holly has a very "short fuse" to make up for her small size...lol I am pleased with the way they are turning out; good heads, body proportions, and personalities.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Do they have homes lined up, do you get to keep one? It would be so hard for me to send them out into the world, they are so adorable.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you all..and yes, we are keeping Snowy and Holly.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
WOW they are growing up so fast and are just getting cuter and cuter....

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you... and yes, we are keeping two of them..

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Gorgeous babies! I love seeing pictures of your pups, so I know what to expect in 2 weeks, since yours are 2 weeks older than mine! :D Ours are starting to play, enjoy soft puppy food (canned/pouched stuff mostly), and are too cute!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts