Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get the daily deals from woot.com and today they are doing a choice of 3 colors of the fleece blankets with sleeves for $1.99 each. (Plus $5.00 shipping). I'm not sure how much these run, but was thinking - sheesh, you can't even buy the fabric for that!!

So if someone is looking for a big plush soft blanket to snuggle with their chi, this is a cheapy way to get one. ;)

Woot does a different deal each day, so this will be gone tomorrow. I have ordered from them and they are a reputable site.

Woot® : One Day, One Deal

Here's the fabric choices .....

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
LOL! I see that only the monkey fabric is left! That's ok, that's the one I would choose anyway!!! Can't you just see a pack of chi's nestling in one of these???? :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great Pam! I thought it was too good a deal not to pass on. I keep imagining a herd of chi's curled up in one of these. LOL!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh sorry Therese! I wish I would have posted it earlier today. I didn't even think about it until this afternoon.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh, that is so cute! :D I picked up a monkey one, yay! Thanks so much for posting about it, Tracy! :daisy:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh and btw I did a search and the cheapest I found them selling for was 17.00, (about 22.00 total on amazon with shipping from seller) so it's a good deal. :)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
:( US only, they dont post to the UK... That monkey one is adorable!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Those are really cute and talking about bargains, I went to a garage sale today and a lady had just put out a beautiful mink coat, with mink trim. Very long, and soft. Beautiful chestnut color with satin lining. I got it for $7.50. All I could see is two beautiful snuggle bags for my two furkids. I think the lady that put it out, almost had a stroke. LOL. She just did not understand how cuddley it will be inside a snuggler. I even got the pretty satin for the outside. Did I do good? LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts