Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I make Snuggle Bags, and Zoey has a plethera of them, but a girl can always use more, so I made her a new one tonight, it's a pink/brown plaid with brown lining.

My little Diva, the kitty helper on the right is Mini Dee she has Cerebral Hypoplasia, but is my sweetheart.

I just love this pattern:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cute!!!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Very nice!! I love those Snuggle bags! We have a few, and my pups adore them! I really like that pattern too! And of course Zoey looks so cute in it! :)

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys, Zoey could LIVE in a snuggle bag if I let her, she loves them year round which is why I started making them, I have it set just right as I had bought some from some other people and they were always hard for Zoey to get into, so my hubby and I designed one that works, the inside doesn't fall out so you have to put it back in all the time and they are nice and soft for her. She has one I think in just about every room now, and spares to boot :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
I would like to be able to take Isabella to work, I am hearing about different purses, totes and slings. Does anyone know of one that can be buckeld in the car and then it becomes a carrier, I don't ask for much. lol...Isabella's mom.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I don't have a pattern, my husband came up with the way we make them, as I had complaints about some that I had bought when Zoey was younger (I had a really nice one that I bought at a dog show with fleece & faux sheepskin that would come apart every time I washed it so I'd have to spend time to put the inner lining back in, and it drove me crazy), and after so many washes it looked horrible, now Zoey uses it as a bed/pillow as it just doesn't work anymore as a snuggle bag

Here's a couple sites that have how to make simple snuggle bags:
Fleece Snuggle Bag - Free, Simple Sewing Fleece Project
www.ObsessiveChihuahuaDisorder.com: Easy Do-It-Yourself Snuggle Sack for Dogs

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 21 Posts