Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Handmade Pocket pet bed covers that fit over a pillow, a square shaped pet bed or flat style pet bed. Also new is Snuggle Jackets which are all lined with fleece for added warmth and comfort. I've got lots colorful fabric choices to choose from...please see my website for more:) Snuggle pockets range from $25.00-$35.00 and Snuggle Jackets come in small-$5.00 medium-$10.00 large-$15.00

Website http://www.snugglepocketpetbeds.com

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
I got one of these snuggle Pockets in my secret Santa its excellent quality amazing work my dogs LOVE it ninja is on it 24/7! Highly recommend these to everyone!

Edited to add: I got the fur one! Hot pink and cheetah best ever lol

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Is that our very own Brody modelling the sports ball model?

I'm a tad confused, can I ask, with the large model, does that still fit over a standard pillow - so I understand, it's really only the pocket that is larger, yes?

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is that our very own Brody modelling the sports ball model?

I'm a tad confused, can I ask, with the large model, does that still fit over a standard pillow - so I understand, it's really only the pocket that is larger, yes?
The large can fit over a king sized bed pillow instead of a standard size bed pillow. The large can also fit over dog beds that are square shaped or the flat style of dog beds. I have sized the covers to match the measurements of square dog beds on the Petco website. Just regular square dog beds or the little sherpa dog crate pads work great.
The pockets are larger of course on the large size because of a larger size dog (a large can fit 2 chi's too:)
And yes! that is our Mr. Brody on the feature page! He is my little model:)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
HEY PIDGE!
How are you? Hope all is well:)
I've been "mia" for awhile....had some health issues but back on the mend. How is my cutie Dexter doing:) Hugs
hehe all is well! i hope your doing ok with ur health issues now! <3 on the mend is always good :) dexter is doing well too. its been warm here so hes been more lazy lmao :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts