Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a nice surprise from the posty today lol
The 2 snuggle sacs i ordered from a woman on ebay in the US.
They are so gorgeous!
It's took the pups a while to realise what you do with them though. :D
Darla my main burrower is still not sure and so sleeping on top.
Daisy is working it out, and Dillon has been in and out like a yoyo. lol

Ok so there are some pics of course. lol

I think the peach really suits Daisy

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Darla investigating

That's them all. :)
Now i cant wait to get the snuggle pocket from Darlene.
Hopefully by then Darla will be loving this kind of thing.:)

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Those are great! They look like they are figuring it out! Oh, I think my Hope is going to look like your Daisy when she grows up! Such pretty babies you have!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh wow Terri, those are so gorgeous! Love the colors, agree the peach one suits Daisy so perfectly, that color looks so pretty with her light fur. It's really a gorgeous peach, it's one of those edible colors like a peach sorbet, hehe. Funny how Darla is you main snuggler but Dylan is the one going in. lol. It was like that for Pip at first. He loves to burrow and will strategically place blankets over his head, but give him a snuggle sack and he's like huh? lol. He gets it now, but it took him a bit. Roo loves them. :) I hope Darla catches on soon. They are so nice! I love Dillon in the blue one. :)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those are great! They look like they are figuring it out! Oh, I think my Hope is going to look like your Daisy when she grows up! Such pretty babies you have!
Thanks.
Yeah they are figuring it out now.
Darla is inside the blue one i got for Dillon now asleep. lol
Daisy is in the peach one and poor wee Dillon went under a blanket. bless.
Aww and i would love to have seen Daisy as a puppy, i got her when she was almost 3 years old, she will be 4 in march.
Seeing your wee one makes me think she may have looked like her too.
Hope is a sweetheart!
beautiful colours terri,
Thanks Amanda.
x

Aww there lovely, I want one for Cici :D!
Thanks, they are really well made.
I will check in my favs and post the link if you fancy one or anyone else.x

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh wow Terri, those are so gorgeous! Love the colors, agree the peach one suits Daisy so perfectly, that color looks so pretty with her light fur. It's really a gorgeous peach, it's one of those edible colors like a peach sorbet, hehe. Funny how Darla is you main snuggler but Dylan is the one going in. lol. It was like that for Pip at first. He loves to burrow and will strategically place blankets over his head, but give him a snuggle sack and he's like huh? lol. He gets it now, but it took him a bit. Roo loves them. :) I hope Darla catches on soon. They are so nice! I love Dillon in the blue one. :)
Thanks Paula.
Yeah it is like a peach sorbet haha!!
Well i had just posted prob at the same time as you, that Darla has now claimed Dillons, she is all snug inside, right at the bottom, so cute!
They are nuts these wee dogs eh. :D
Maybe once the snuggle pocket arrives Darla will give poor Dillon his back. lol x

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Thanks, they are really well made.
I will check in my favs and post the link if you fancy one or anyone else.x
Can I have the link too. Those looks really pretty I want to get Lily one. she likes Chico's old bed sack. ;)

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Those are sooo cute! I love the peach color:) I hope they get used to them...what I do every night when Dazy is ready for bed is show the pocket opening and tell her to get in it and once she does I cover her up. She likes her head out so that is how I leave it. Now she is starting to burrow under it by herself....even sometimes during the day:)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Darlene.
I think they are defo getting used to them now.
I havent seen the girls for a while now, they're asleep inside lol
I think Darla will love the snuggle pocket now, since that will have a cushion, she does love her comfort.
Who knows all 3 could end up trying to get in that one. haha!! x

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
O Terri those are gorgeous! I love that blue, I really like jewel tones this time of year, such a rich color. Of course the puppers all look adorable too :) Glad theyre starting to get the hang of it! Mine are still figuring them out. I ordered two before we got Leo, but he is the only one who regularly uses them. Miley has been in a few times and Reese is just plain not interested, which is weird because he loves to be under a blanket. Sounds like your crew is catching on quick!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Veryyyyy cute.
i didnt expect to get any mail today either. I thought post Offices were closed today. i got a surprise as well from two friends who are 8 years old. They made us a few cute christmas presents out of foam. :)

anyway, you have the cutest pups...

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
O Terri those are gorgeous! I love that blue, I really like jewel tones this time of year, such a rich color. Of course the puppers all look adorable too :) Glad theyre starting to get the hang of it! Mine are still figuring them out. I ordered two before we got Leo, but he is the only one who regularly uses them. Miley has been in a few times and Reese is just plain not interested, which is weird because he loves to be under a blanket. Sounds like your crew is catching on quick!
Thanks.
Yeah they are funny about them, depends on their mood. lol x
Omg those are so cute!!! I think the Peach does fit her well! They look very comfy!!!! :hello1:
Thanks Kerri.
I love the long fur on the peach one, i stuck my head in a bit when Daisy was in it. lol x

They're gorgeous nearly as gorgeous as your dogs
Awww thanks doll! x

Love them terri!

I love that Dillon, hes growing up great x
Thanks Rache, yeah i love my wee Dilly haha!!
x

Veryyyyy cute.
i didnt expect to get any mail today either. I thought post Offices were closed today. i got a surprise as well from two friends who are 8 years old. They made us a few cute christmas presents out of foam. :)

anyway, you have the cutest pups...
Thanks.
Oh Foam. yum. lol bit of a joke around here cause i used to eat foam. :D
x

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Hi Terri
I ordered from the seller she replied fast.
Im changing one of the colors the Vanilla fur with lavender color instead of Pink.
I also wanted to change the one you have the black and blue to black and red. But than I imagined in my head Hugh Hefner. lol :p So I decided to stay with the blue. ;)
Cant wait for it to come. ;)

Terri great find. ;)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh great Fadhila!
Yeah she is good at replying quickly.
Mine isnt blue and black, it's a dark blue fur with lighter blue velvet, so all Blue for Dillon.
Lol at the Hugh hefner though.

The colours you chose sound lovely.
I love lavender too. x

1 - 20 of 25 Posts