Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finished knitting another sweater. Still learning, but think I am getting the hang of it.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
You sure are getting the hang of it! I love this little sweater, so cute, the
pink ribbon and rose is a nice touch. Your pup is beautiful too of course. :)

·
Banned
5,610 Posts
That looks amazing! I just started knitting for a yarn bombing project, and I'm hoping that I'll be skilled enough to attempt a dog sweater when the project is complete next year. Is it really challenging?

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That looks amazing! I just started knitting for a yarn bombing project, and I'm hoping that I'll be skilled enough to attempt a dog sweater when the project is complete next year. Is it really challenging?

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free
I only know How to do a few different simple stitches so it's fairly easy.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
I would say that you do have the hang of it! It looks great! I crochet. I have tried knitting, but just don't seem to be able to "get it!"

You should be real proud! Cute chi, too!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would say that you do have the hang of it! It looks great! I crochet. I have tried knitting, but just don't seem to be able to "get it!"

You should be real proud! Cute chi, too!
Lol exact opposite here, I tried crochet first and just couldn't get the hang of it. I find knitting easier for me.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
That is cute! I think it is great that you are able to make sweaters for your pet!

I have tried knitting and crocheting but I didn't get the hang of either of them. If I could cross stitch Jaxx a sweater I could do it!

·
Registered
563 Posts
That is sooooo cute! I think it's cuter than the sweaters I seen at the stores, and I'm very picky about clothes.

I cant knit at all. I can crochet a little and maybe I can attempt to make a sweater this week since I haven't bought anything for Star yet....yea, I'm a bad mom...lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts