Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oakley LOVES her new snuggle sack. It is so luxiurious. I am gonna order another one I think. They were out of the pink hearts fabric so she asked if I wanted it in all pink, and I said that was fine. I seriously can't get over how much Oakley loves it, though.

She's really drugged up so the pics aren't the cutest but you can see how much she LOVES it :)

Is it time for pizza yet?

Hmmmph.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Oh I love those snuggle sacks!!! Is that the Tiger Dreamz 3 in 1 Trundle? I have 2 of those. Lori sent Lexie one for her Birthday, and we loved it so much that I bought the pink and white hearts. They are so comfy! Oakley looks so sweet all cozzied up in there. :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww she looks so cozy!! :)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
OMG!! She is just too cute....even drugged up! Love the cuddle sac!!! I would have to see this after I JUST purchased one for Mia....Like 10 min ago:(

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
God love her! She does look like she loves it! and it looks so darn comfy! I think I will get one for Honey, but not for a while (we are just coming into summer here)!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh I love those snuggle sacks!!! Is that the Tiger Dreamz 3 in 1 Trundle? I have 2 of those. Lori sent Lexie one for her Birthday, and we loved it so much that I bought the pink and white hearts. They are so comfy! Oakley looks so sweet all cozzied up in there. :)
I dunno if its Tiger Dreamz? Its the pink mink one but goodness only knows if they changed the name. But its a 3 in 1 supposedly (I can't imagine why you'd just lay it flat tho LOL). She was out of the pink/white hearts fabric, but I am thinking I might get a lavender one, or a blue one...we'll see, she likes girly colors better!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I dunno if its Tiger Dreamz? Its the pink mink one but goodness only knows if they changed the name. But its a 3 in 1 supposedly (I can't imagine why you'd just lay it flat tho LOL). She was out of the pink/white hearts fabric, but I am thinking I might get a lavender one, or a blue one...we'll see, she likes girly colors better!
They are really nice! Great quality and wash very well! I can't imagine laying it flat either. Kinda defeats the purpose, doesn't it? The pink & white hearts is a different type of material. I have the Lavender one, and the pink and white hearts. The lavender is "shaggy" like the Pink Mink, but the heart one is a real soft type material. I'll take some pics of the ones we have.

Lori gave me a tip on washing them. She said wash in warm, dry on air or low. The shaggy type ones will get stiff if you dry them hot.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They are really nice! Great quality and wash very well! I can't imagine laying it flat either. Kinda defeats the purpose, doesn't it? The pink & white hearts is a different type of material. I have the Lavender one, and the pink and white hearts. The lavender is "shaggy" like the Pink Mink, but the heart one is a real soft type material. I'll take some pics of the ones we have.

Lori gave me a tip on washing them. She said wash in warm, dry on air or low. The shaggy type ones will get stiff if you dry them hot.
I wonder if they work together b'c the lady I got mine from is named Gloria (Home of the Shaggy Chic Mink Collection), but it sounds like they have the same stuff...hmmmmm. She told me to NOT put them in the dryer at all, she keeps re-emphasizing it, which I find funny. There is not much Oakley truely likes so its worth what I paid for the bed for her, but I'd love to see pics of yours! Also tell me what you paid haha, I paid a lot! you can PM me if yo udon't want to post it, but if I can get one for a little less I wouldn't complain :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Yeah, sounds like the same things. Maybe she just makes a replica of the Tiger Dreamz? Yep, the dryer will ruin them. Especially the shaggy type materials. They are quite pricey. About $60.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts