Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let everyone know that's had a loss, illness, etc. from all the posts I've been reading that I am so sorry for all & everything that you are going through & I think about these posts constantly & pray for a happy outcome in some way. I've got my problems with my Chi & allergies, but it seems like nothing compared to what everyone else is going through. Things have to be looking up soon. There's just too much sadness. I've never read so many posts of broken hearts, uncertainty, & loss. I'm glad I found this forum to lift my spirits up & learn all I can how to better the life of my chi, but I ask everyone to keep up the good work supporting those who need us more.

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Yes i agree,we must be thankful for all we have,we all tend to moan about trivial things that's human nature,but there is always somebody worse off than us and if we can support and make those people feel better ,we are doing something to help.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
You`re right this has been a really sad autumn/fall time on chi people.
I pray it lifts real soon for everyone.
We all need a break!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I agree. :( So much illness and loss. It's just so sad. :( My heart goes out to everyone going through these trying times.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I want to thank everyone for their un-ending support. As I posted yesterday, things haven't been easy and my heart breaks to see so many having so many problems/illnesses/losses with their chis. I am hoping that the tides turn as well for all. Thanks again.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Been Quite a heart wrentching week it has, but its great that those who need it have such kind and caring support here!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
:( I know it's been so sad here lately reading all the stuff going on :( I hope everybody going through something hard can find some comfort soon. It's very depressing to read about others sickness and loss, because I think we all know how it would feel if we lost our own, or had to go through something terrible with our own. We're all here for one another and I'm so glad I found this place. :love2:

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
I am so thankful we have this soft place to fall if we need to. Knowing we all love our Chi's and yours. No matter how we feel about some of the posts. There may be controversy.....However, ultimately we love the animals here Chi's to turtles and I am so happy we can count on each other when the going gets rough. Prayers or happy thoughts mean so much. Just knowing there is someone on this forum who will relate means so very much to so many. I don't know how I would have remained so calm with Quigley's major surgeries with out the kind words of so many. Every good though, every prayer was heard and answered for his quick recovery and for that I will always be grateful!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Exactly Quigley! Also wanted to say I know I have a family who just LOVES animals but some here may not have family/friends who understand the love towards a dog/pet as much as we do and that's another awesome thing! You can come here and cry your heart out with something wrong or worry...or squeel your heart out with happiness over them just tilting there head a cute way. We all just understand that here. It's so awesome! I love this place!!​

·
Registered
477 Posts
I agree 100%. It's hard to get upset about a wee on the carpet when someone else has lost their furbaby. I always remember everyone in my prayers and hope and pray for comfort and healing and whatever they need. God bless.

Jeanette

1 - 10 of 10 Posts