Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. :(

I'm not getting my puppy in June again. You see, we (my family and I) are supposed to be moving to another house soon, but the closing date has been pushed farther back to the end of June. My breeder's puppies will be ready to go in June, and where I'm living now, I can't have pets. :(
So, I'm going to have to wait til August for a chi, because my breeder has another dog who just got pregnant and her puppies will be ready to go to their new homes in August. I'm still excited, just a little dissapointed about this small setback... :cry: I guess I just have to remember, godd thing come to those who wait. :)

·
Registered
642 Posts
Awwww sorry to hear that, but at least you are still getting a chi!!!!! :D

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
I am sorry you don't get your baby in June. Maybe cause of the move time will fly by. Let's hope and then you will get your baby :wink:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks you guys. :) I just have to hang in there!

Victoria: My brother and my sister both told me that same thing!! But I can't- I would so get yelled at!! :lol:

·
Registered
795 Posts
That really stinks, I'm sorry! :sad1: We'll your kinda in the same boat I'm in. I can't have Lex til' the second week of July. Because the shelter he came from is a rescue and so technically I don't own him yet until he's had a few set of shots and neutered. So I have to wait I think i counted 1 month and 3 weeks! ...ACK! :shock: But like you said "good things happen to those how wait" hehehe! We'll have our baby chi's before we know it!! :D :D :D :D :D
*Tiff

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TiffsLilChi said:
That really stinks, I'm sorry! :sad1: We'll your kinda in the same boat I'm in. I can't have Lex til' the second week of July. Because the shelter he came from is a rescue and so technically I don't own him yet until he's had a few set of shots and neutered. So I have to wait I think i counted 1 month and 3 weeks! ...ACK! :shock: But like you said "good things happen to those how wait" hehehe! We'll have our baby chi's before we know it!! :D :D :D :D :D
*Tiff
Thanks, Tiff. So maybe we can bounce up and down together?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts