Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we're rather excited here :D:D
We've just got back from visiting some Chi pups and chose a darling lil girl we fell in love with. We have a few ideas but I don't know what we're going to call her yet. They're 4 weeks old, we have a few pictures. I know they're not great quality pictures but they're important to us because it's our first pictures of our new furbaby to be :dance::dance: And we just had to share it!
She's the cream/white one

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
OHMYGOSH!!!!!!! those pics are adorable, your baby girl is beautiful! they all are! We will look forward to more pics of her im sure, and what you will call her!! keep us posted xxxx

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm just daftly excited and happy lol. The kids are in their rooms but not asleep as they're talking "puppy talk". I have to be up at 5:30 to work but I can't think of bed cause I'm grinning too much! Thanks guys for the lovely comments:D

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
congrats on the new puppy she is gorgeous i can see why your children cant sleep lol and i know the grinning will probaby not stop even when you bring her home

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
What cute little pups and the the little white one seems to be the cutest. Congratulations.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
o my gosh she is my dream color chi :D I love her congrats I am so happy for you

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Awwwww she is just adorable, Congrats on your new baby

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for all your lovely comments everyone :)
I think we have 3 or 4 name thoughts so far, when I visit her again I might get a better idea of what to call her. Meoqui (me-oh-key) was a name we found a long time back that we thought would be good for a chi as it's a place in Chihuahua. Keep wondering whether it sounds a bit "male". Tia is a Mexican name

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
awwww, she is adorable. Congradulations. I can't wait to see more pictures of her and watch her grow. I don't think the name Meoqui sounds like a boy. I like it, I like different names.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts