Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone!! I'm so happy I found this forum :)

I'm Stephanie, I'm from Indiana :) I have four chihuahuas, Runt Eli, Khloe Marie, Carlos Sven, and Mayhem Velvet. I also have 2 pom/chi mixes, LuckyBear and Hillary Ann. I also have a pitbull Pig Elvis, a corgi mix Bizkit Justify, and an English bulldog Angus William (Gussy). Oh yeah, and London Ainsley the potbellied pig ;)

I will post pics of everyone in a few, but for now I'm just kinda looking around :) I just know I'm going to love it here!!

I can't believe I forgot Fat Baby!! Fatsy for short. She was a singleton puppy and is absolutely spoiled beyond belief by my husband. I keep threatening him with a pink dog purse ;)

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
A big WELCOME to you!! How exciting to see someone from India!! I can't wait to see pics of all your babies!!!!

OOPPpps!! Haha Guess it's too early & my eyes haven't focused in yet!! Nice to see someone from Indiana too!! Lol

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum!

You have loads of dogs :). Would love to see pics of them all, including the pig :D.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Welcome! Sounds like you have a full house. Can't wait to see pics.

A big WELCOME to you!! How exciting to see someone from India!! I can't wait to see pics of all your babies!!!!
Indiana not India, according to OP. although India would be really cool!!!

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Registered
870 Posts
pics

Hi

I would love to see pics of all your doggies, and the piggy I adore pigs I would love to be able to have one of my own, mmm maybe one day!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts