Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all as a few of you may know i was desperate to not miss out on the backstreet boy concert in uk as its a one off date anyway i heard they were on sale this morning so rang to book em and guess what SOLD OUT! i was like noooooooooooooooooooooooo then i went all crazy trying to get them and there going on e bay for loads but i finally bid on some when e bay was quiet and i got two for £80 yay i am sooooo pleased and as its my 21st this year i thought why not treat my self even though i should be covering all my bills

·
Registered
321 Posts
:headbang: Awesome!!! Glad ya got your tickets. Gonna be 21 well happy birthday early :eek:ccasion4: ( cause i dont know when it is ) Hope you have the night of your life and if ya drink have a designated driver!!! :wink:

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its not til begging of november but concert is end of october so thought id treat my self ha ha am so pleased i finnaly got em was begging to panic my mum said just wait a while and some would come up but i couldnt handle the wait ha lol

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Glad you got your ticket :) where is the concert ?

I'm not a fan of them at all ( Heavy metal/rock/punk fan myself )
BUT I do understand how great it is to get tickets to a concert you really wanna see , so yeah I'm really happy for you :D

sara xx

·
Registered
289 Posts
Well done for getting your tickets. Do not worry about paying your other bills! they will still be there next month and the month after :? , you will only get to see them the once, so have the time of your life :D

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i know im so pleased i was just on ebay and they have got tickets on therwe that are right at the front but there on nearly 700 wow id love it but bit pricey if i had the cashthough i bet its great right up the front

·
Registered
289 Posts
yep, you get a completely different outlook from being at the front. I have been lucky enough to see Lemar and Daniel Beddingfield in front rows in the past three months - Lemar was fab, Daniel abit too full of himself.... but its just amazing to see everything so clearly. I could read the time on lemars very bling watch :D

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
id love to right in the front seats and if i had the cash i so would be im just greatful im actuly going so thought id missed it totally but my seats are only third block back so im hoping it will still be good view yay :wave:

·
Registered
936 Posts
LOL...today the music video came on, and my brother was watching it and asks me "isn't that guy aaron carters brother?", I go yea thats the backstreet boys. He goes "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I like a backstreet boys song!!!" It was hilarious I was on the floor laughing.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts