Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so happy that I found this site. I am so into making things for my little Preslee. I have been making a ton of sweaters. Although she really doesn't need them all because she has slightly longer thicker hair due to the yorkie in her, I just keep making them. I have considered selling them. I had posted them on a yorkie site that I used to belong to and they were a big hit.

I also make her harnesses and dresses. I just started making her necklaces also. SO happy to see other obsessed fur baby owners. :wave:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am letting my battery charge on my dig camera and then I will take some pics. I am going to try to do some beaded collars. I just bought some of the buckle kind of collar, the fabric kind cause I think they are more comfy. SO I am gonna attempt to bead a few of those. I really haven't even thought about how much I would charge for necklaces. I'd say more than likely $10-$15. Does that sound fair or is that high??

For my sweaters I have been charging $20-$30 depending on the yarn I use. I will also post some pics of the sweaters.

I am just so happy to have found you all. I must sound like a big dork here but it is a really nice feeling knowing that there are others out there that are obsessed with their dogs like me. LOL

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks so much for the warm welcome. Here are a few necklace pics. I can not figure out why the pics keep coming out blurry though. Its kinda puzzling me.I will take better ones later. Maybe its cause my battery isn't charged all the way. Who knows.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would be more than willing to make sweaters for anyone that wants them. If you have a certain color in mind, I will pick it up. I want to get some more boyish colors since I know there is kinda a shortage of boy stuff. I also have a cairn terrier/chinese crested mix that loves clothes but I cant find stuff that I really like for him so i make it myself. I will try to get better pics of things. Thanks for the compliments. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts