Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've managed to cut daisys bone content back!!!! I wonder if she's growing out of her sloppy poo or if her stomach is becoming more iron like??

She's had lamb breakfast and dinner and no soft poo still normal just darker I'm well impressed

Lotus is great too she seems to be able to take any meat bar fish with no problems (although whilst I was weighing her breakfast she took a poo in the kitchen!!!! Shed just been outside and done one too lol)

I keep getting told how healthy daisy looks and what great shape she is in and how soft she is!! My vet was amazed at her teeth and they both smell gorgeous!!!

I'm a happy camper!!! I'm so glad I found out about raw!!! Tracy you're the one who's posts I stalked when I first join so thanks you've saved me alot in vets bills xxx

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Sarah, so happy they are doing so well. They ARE gorgeous! You are doing such a brilliant job with them. :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Tracy I'm really happy with them both I think diet has done wonder for them

Lotus has patches of dry skin that aren't going and is starting to shed her puppy coat so driving her nuts

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
That is great news. Zoey gets bone 2x a week. Any more and she gets constipated. My pomeranian needs it a little more often though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts