Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The breeder lives about an hour away. I visited when he was only 2 weeks old, and I'm going to meet her at a place inbetween both our locations to pick him up! I'm so excited! And nervous if he will like me!

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
lisalikesmakeup said:
The breeder lives about an hour away. I visited when he was only 2 weeks old, and I'm going to meet her at a place inbetween both our locations to pick him up! I'm so excited! And nervous if he will like me!
Good luck with your new puppy! I'm sure he will love you. You might want to take it easy on the puppy in terms of having people over at least for the first few days at least until your baby is acclimated to his new environment. I know when I first got my baby, she was very stressed out (she had an 8.5 hour plane ride...long story). I'm sure your baby won't get sick like mine did, but just to be on the safe side, I would get him used to your place and your family first and then show him off. Hang in there...it'll be Saturday before you know it! =)

·
Registered
877 Posts
He is very cute! You must be excited. I remember I couldn't sleep the day before I picked up Jinxy!

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
aww congrats! hes almost home, the wait has seemed so long, i remember when you first posted his baby pics! i also suggest not bringing too many people around at first he may be alittle scared and needs time to get used to his new home :) oh and nutrical is a lifesaver if you havent gotten any already i highly suggest it! i gave it to oscar twice a day for about a week until he got used to his surroundings and was eating good :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts