Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, the other day after looking at the gorgeous pics of Asia, I was talking to a friend of mine who also has a Susan pup. She said she wanted to see the pics of this cute cute puppy so she said, put it up on FB. I said ok. Anyway, my cousin today, on her facebook has the picture up with the title.
Random pic of the world's cutest puppy.
All these people are "liking" the pic and commenting that they want her. So, hold her close. :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Hahaha someone wanted to buy her yesterday at the office (she has been coming in to work in the afternoon with me)...maybe I'll have to make her her own FB fan page lol ;)

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wanna see the pic, how do I see it? :) Kristi Green | Facebook is my profile :)
it's the one you posted with the red background where she is jumping up. I'll friend request you. :) Hope you don't mind that I posted. Oops. Should have probably asked as you might get your dog stolen by my cousin who also posted the other day, 'I want that dog right now!" haha
I'm
tricia mcpartlin weekly on fB. i think my pics are public. But I will check.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
She really looks like a little wookie right now...I just can't wait to see her as she turns into a little chihuahua princess.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
that is awesome for Asia, and lucky you dont mind Kristi
I would be upset if someone was using my pics without
my permission, guess I never gave it a 2nd thought posting
on this forum that pics could be stolen.... will think twice from
now on :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts