Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im opening my dog boutique...
this month ahs been a big rush, we got a refinance because we dont need that much cash to open to justify a loan...and were hoping to open on Saturday...its been a whirlwind! but im super excited, ive been planning this for years and now its going to happen.
we have a year to make sure this is all going to pan out (yes i know, first year is the hardest and were not expecting to make millions, but the first year is kinda make or break)
Im almost buzzing off all this, ive put everything together in 1 week! 0.0 i amazed myself, but luckily i was quick on orders and they were quick on delivery...my advance planning has thus far paid off...

dont get me wrong, it took me 3 months to write the buisness plan and get it to a point i was happy with it...and almost 3 years to put together a list of vendors/items i wanted to carry in my store... but that was all BEFORE i knew dad was looking to get the money...so essentially ive contacted vendors set up accounts placed orders and inventoried them within 1 week!
Busy Foxy lol.

needless to say...
this is going to be interesting!

wish us luck!

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its an actual pysical brick and mortar store! were gonna have a website and possibly eventually move online aswell.

the name is ...

"Little Treasures"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts