Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yay :blob7: !!! I booked Ash's and my plane ticket and hotel for four nights and 5 days in Honolulu. I've been twice before, but Ash has never been although his family went a few months ago. But I'm so excited!!! Seiah unfortunately can't go because of the whole quartine thing for Hawaii, but my bro's going to dog sit, and I know Seiah will have fun. Yay the wait is killing me.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
can i come toooooo!!!!!!! hehe, i want to go to hawaii sooo bad, the island i want to see is kaui. ok ok who am i kidding, i jsut wanna go for the men ;) that stinks about the quarantine thing......

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks you guys, I'm definitely taking pics. And just for you Mandy I'll try to squeeze one in of one of the hawaiian guys :wink: . But yea we're going to the Pearl Harbor Memorial Site. I can't wait to see that, I heard its really fascinating...I heard something like the memorial is built over a sunken ship and you can still see oil bubbles coming up :shock: .

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Seiah Bobo said:
Thanks you guys, I'm definitely taking pics. And just for you Mandy I'll try to squeeze one in of one of the hawaiian guys :wink: . But yea we're going to the Pearl Harbor Memorial Site. I can't wait to see that, I heard its really fascinating...I heard something like the memorial is built over a sunken ship and you can still see oil bubbles coming up :shock: .
girl forget about takin a pic of him... squeeze him into luggage then ship him over to me! i seen your man, he's big enough to take someone on.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Seiah Bobo said:
I've seen that! You get to watch a film of the events that took place and then it's off to the memorial site.. You can see parts of the ship under water with all the rust and stuff. It is beautiful.. Lucky you! I want to go again, but this time with Mark. My fam and I went, and my parents booked tours for everyday... errrr Annoying!

We went to see those fire twirling people.. haha don't know what they are called, but... oh god, they are freakin hott!!!!! :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts