Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was talking to a friend today about Willow and Sassie as puppies. I went back and was looking through their pictures and it's so hard to believe how much they've changed since I've got them. I don't notice it so much until you go back and look at the pictures. So I thought I'd share. :) It's like Christmas every day here, lol!

Willow has gone from

to

to

And my darling little Sassie doesn't look anything like she did as a puppy. :)

to

to

·
Registered
305 Posts
WOW! How cool to have pictures of their transformations! They were both beautiful as pups and are still beautiful!!!

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know!! Seeing her slim down has been amazing. My husband was just talking the other day on how much smaller Sassie looks now. (of course she's bigger though, she's a sturdy 3 lbs 9 oz.)

Amazing transformations! I forgot how chubby Sassie was as a pup (too cute). Both girls are just beautiful!

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
They are such beautiful dogs. You are so lucky.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
It truly is AMAZING how much they change :) ... They are both so gorgeous and beautiful!!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Wow... quite a change but gorgeous nonetheless! I wish we had our three as puppies so we could see them "grow up." I bet Trixie was the cutest puppy. :)

·
Registered
388 Posts
awww im besotted with sassie. she went from the chubby dark to the slim lightened pretty lady just how my bindi did :)

theyre bith adorable :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts