Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went out today to pick up some medicine from the pharmacy and just happened to stop by the store on the way home.. and came home with a few outfits for Paco ! two adorable sweaters, one harvest colored for the fall, and one blue and green for a nice winter design.. and.. AND ( this is why hubby is doing some major eye rolling ) a WINTER COAT! Its so cute, red with a little pocket in the back, and a faux fur hood liner.. and you can snap the hood to the back of the coat .. makes Paco look like an itty bitty eskimo!! SOOO CUTE!! ~~squee~~ Ray thinks I am a nut LOL. but he really does look handsome in it :D

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
LOL Lynne! You're so funny! I get so excited about clothing for my girls too! My fiance is use to it now though! When we first got together he was like

"NO I"m not taking NO CHIHUAHUA with me to the park for a walk and to make it worse HAVE a dress on IT."

He would just roll his eyes all the time! It was funny! NOW omg he's such a Chihuahua lover, our girls are daddy girls now and he knows it and loves it too. He will actually tell me how cute they are in their clothing now. I love it! Lmao! Also I use to buy their clothing a lot and now that i make them I save money so he actually is happy with that and helps me pick out their patterns and it's so cute! I think I've turned him into a HUGE Chihuahua lover even though he won't FULLY admit!! lol

Take some pics I can't wait to see little Paco all decked out! lol

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
LOL Lynne! You're so funny! I get so excited about clothing for my girls too! My fiance is use to it now though! When we first got together he was like

"NO I"m not taking NO CHIHUAHUA with me to the park for a walk and to make it worse HAVE a dress on IT."

He would just roll his eyes all the time! It was funny! NOW omg he's such a Chihuahua lover, our girls are daddy girls now and he knows it and loves it too. He will actually tell me how cute they are in their clothing now. I love it! Lmao! Also I use to buy their clothing a lot and now that i make them I save money so he actually is happy with that and helps me pick out their patterns and it's so cute! I think I've turned him into a HUGE Chihuahua lover even though he won't FULLY admit!! lol

What is it with these dopey husbands??? :confused: My hubby wont admit either. Geesh! But he is so goofy over her and massages her back, rubs behind her ears, and baby talks...YES baby talks her. I swear im going to get him on video. heh heh! :angel12:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
What is it with these dopey husbands??? :confused: My hubby wont admit either. Geesh! But he is so goofy over her and massages her back, rubs behind her ears, and baby talks...YES baby talks her. I swear im going to get him on video. heh heh! :angel12:
I know it! I mean he will say he loves them and stuff like that, yes he does the whole baby talk, belly rubs and sneaks them yummys from his plate! He does it all! He spoils them to death BUT O M G! They are CHIHUAHUAS lmao! NO! He doesn't really "like" little dogs...mmm hmm sure honey keep telling yourself that but do remember I have a camcorder and I will black mail you! LOL He's just a bunch of talk about not caring for "little dogs" but deep down I KNOW he loves Chis just as much as I do! He can't sneak under my radar! :coolwink:

·
Registered
1,537 Posts

My hubby was the same! He would say he was embarassed to walk the girls especially if they were dressed.

Now, he's like we need to get some clothes for Riley and Roxy. Can Lily wear this? :D

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
My OH went from what I call "An animal hater" for the way he treated them to being over protective with Jake.

Still working on him with Red, we haven't got past the "He's not a proper dog" as yet...

He actually stroked Red for like 2 seconds the other day and that is a huge effort for him :hello1:

Just edited to add....... OH was never cruel or evil to animals, just if a dog came near him he'd push it way with his hand or foot. Wouldn't even acknowledge an animal.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
That's great Dawn that he is trying.

I had Shayley before I met Joey (My fiance) so I knew I couldn't be with anybody who disliked animals because I couldn't handle him disliking Shayley in anyway. Plus I'm a huge animal person so I knew I'd have animals in my life! lol I get mad at him sometimes over stupid little things he jokingly says to the girls, then again I am a little protective of my babies so I may over react (Shhh lets not tell him that LOL)

lol Kelly I know! It's cute!

·
Registered
483 Posts
im the same i wouldnt go with anyone who didnt like animals or who had allergies as i just love animals. i dont tend to dress roxi up just in baby clothes when shes cold :)
when you have pics you have to post i so wanna see what you got ur chis :D

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thankfully my hubby loves animals, I just can't get him past the whole, OUR CAT IS BIGGER THAN HE IS thing.. although he was pointing out cute collars the other day , and I have caught him telling Paco that he is a handsome man lol.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
One of the reasons I fell in love with my hubby was his undying love for
animals. He will go the extra mile and above and beyond when it comes to loving
and spoiling our pets or anyone elses for that matter.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts