Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright so let me start by telling you ladies that my dad is the typical italian father... nobody is good enough for his little girl yet his little girl needs to get herself married.... so he is setting me up with a guy he works with. so we got each others phone number and have been talking ont he phone for a few days now. he seems real nice and we have a lot in common. well tonight it seems that i will be meeting him. i cooked for the family (baked ziti and sauceage peppers and onions) well my dad invited him over to eat with us (dad don't live here mom and him are divorced but get along great) i'm nervous! our first meeting was going to be tomorrow (dinner and a drinks....) wish me luck and i'll update ya's later!

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Good Luck - (not like you need it - I've seen your pic and obviously you have a great personality too!). Just be yourself and it will all go just fine. :D

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CooperChi said:
Good Luck - (not like you need it - I've seen your pic and obviously you have a great personality too!). Just be yourself and it will all go just fine. :D
aw thank you so much :oops: :oops: :oops:

dori, this is my first blind date..... is it a blind date even though we've been talking on the phone?? :? eeek i hate to think of tonight as a date!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Oh I hope everything goes well. Yea, I would consider it a blind date being that you've never seen him. Put keep us posted :D :D .

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Well, they say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. If you can cook that kind of food then you have already won him over! Let's just hope that YOU like HIM! :lol:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imkari said:
Well, they say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. If you can cook that kind of food then you have already won him over! Let's just hope that YOU like HIM! :lol:
from talking to him on the phone i do like his persoanlity. and from the description my papa gave me he sounds good to me ;) i love to cook and i've had female friends say they are marrying me lol! i guess i'm a good cook (being italian i have pasta sauce for blood...) i dont' like to eat my own cooking though, i guess all the preparing takes away from it.... there are some dishes i make that take me 6 hours to prepare! i could never be a chef though i am one messy person in the kitchen!!

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
good girl.. you now the way....

See my man cooks and I cook. He has his meals that he makes and I have my meals that I cook.. it is nice because his cooking is really good....

He does some killing smoking and bbqin too...

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Gadget's Mom said:
imkari, what is it to a woman heart then... if the man coks is that the way to the womans hearT?
:D MONEY IS TO MINE!!!...Oh wait..my bf is damn poor..can't be true,lol! mmm..I think it was his looks and maybe that british accent he had when I met him... :D who knows...but is been 3 years now. :D

P.S. :wave: Good luck on the date, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :wink:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
I don't know what is the way to a woman's heart. I think it might be sweetness with me. But too bad the guys don't know how to keep up. The sweetness has been gone from my 5 year relationship for about 3 1/2 years now. :roll:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
luvmypuppet said:
alright so let me start by telling you ladies that my dad is the typical italian father... nobody is good enough for his little girl yet his little girl needs to get herself married.... so he is setting me up with a guy he works with. so we got each others phone number and have been talking ont he phone for a few days now. he seems real nice and we have a lot in common. well tonight it seems that i will be meeting him. i cooked for the family (baked ziti and sauceage peppers and onions) well my dad invited him over to eat with us (dad don't live here mom and him are divorced but get along great) i'm nervous! our first meeting was going to be tomorrow (dinner and a drinks....) wish me luck and i'll update ya's later!
well it went ok.... he is a really nice guy, funny, personable ect.... thing is (and i am really shallow i appologize for disappointing anyone with this statement) i'm not physically attracted to him. i am still going to talk to him but i have to let him know that i just want to be friends. we are supposed to go out tonight but my daughter got sick last night (vomitting and diarrhea) so i don't think i can leave her today. i'll see how she feels later this afternoon. plus i'm tired. i was up all night with her. i'd have to fall asleep on the poor guy lol!

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Hey that is NOT shallow. I think that you have to be attracted to him or 'certain things' (if you know what I mean :D ) in the relationship wouldn't work out.

With my bf I didn't like him at all in the beginning, I thought he was ugly and annoying. :lol: And the more I was around him, the more he grew on me.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
The way to my heart in unconditional love... Thank god after almost 10 years that is still the way....

Imkrai, sorry the sweetnest is not there anymore...

Luv, you might not be physically attracted to him but that doesn't mean you will never be... being friends first means alot to some people...

Mark and I were friends for over 2 years before we got together and now it has been almost 10 years. June will be 9 married years.

good luck and god bless

1 - 20 of 20 Posts