Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fernando whent to his new home yesterday and Gizmo whent home today...
Ive sent the chipeople link to both new homes so hoepfully they will join and keep us all updated, (if not ill have to lol)

Roxie is here untill the 31st, and Rosie is here to stay.

Heres some pics!
Fernando

Fernandos with his New Momma

Gizmo

I dont have one of him with his new momma, so heres one with MY momma

Roxie

and as i said shes still here for 2 more weeks...but i wont deprive you of a second pic lol

and of course, the little lady staying here with us (otherwise known as my parents new chihuahua puppy)
Rosie

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Aww they're all soo precious. :love5: I really love Fernando! He looks alot like Dodger to me. :D It must be so hard to say goodbye to them.

·
Registered
563 Posts
very cute!!! i LOVE the first pic of fernando, very cute!looking at those pics makes me think- i defiantely couldnt be a breeder, i WOULD keep them all!!! hahahahah!!

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Bye boys!!! :love5: I think Fernando might be my favorite out of the bunch but it's so hard to pick. :lol:

I'm so glad one is staying with your parents!! We will expect pics while she grows up you know. :wink:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Hello To All

It's Gizmo's mommy here. lol Karen is my name. Gizmo is settling in quite nicely. I love him to pieces and he's so much fun. He's going today with us to see his mommy, daddy and sisters. ( they are good friends of ours). We've seen all these puppies since day one. I must admit Roxie was my fave at first, then Fernando..as they changed Fernando was my fave lol...change my mind like the weather here..once I knew Gizmo was still available I just had to have him. Now of course he is my all time fave.
I will try and get some new pic's of him IF I can get my camera to load them onto the computer..been having problems with it lately.
Anyway, glad to be here, Foxywench gave me the link to here..Thanks for having me. ;)

·
Registered
419 Posts
Thanks LOL I almost want to type your real name since I am not use to Foxy..Thanks for the link also, I have spent time this morning going through the forums...like I should be doing laundry and getting it done since were leaving soon for your place lol

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Welcome Karen. I'm glad you joined as well.. that means we get to see more pictures of Gizmo :) I think that he was my favorite of the pups as well :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts