Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, the pups went for their boosters today and to get weighed for their advocate treatments... I was so worried about taking Daisy as she has a bit of a fear issue and I was so worried she would go for the vet... She was as good as gold and other than her puppy k9's still being in, she is in good shape (got to book her in to have them removed before they start causing her trouble)...

Remy was as good as gold too and although she is rather thin, the vet said that she is not under weight and probably wont get any bigger than she is...

Daisy now weighs 3.6kg and Remy 2.50kg....

So proud of my babies :D

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Glad all went well. :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
So glad they were good and they are healthy :)

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
ho so glad they were well behaved for you and vet how much does that mean in regular pounds and ounces and how old are they?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ho so glad they were well behaved for you and vet how much does that mean in regular pounds and ounces and how old are they?
They are coming up to 18 months old now.. I think the weight works out as Remy being 5.5 lbs and Daisy being nearly 8lb!!!

Glad to see you back Raindancer.

Sounds like your babies are doing great!
Thanks Rache, I have been awol for too long but had a job for a few months that has had me doing odd hours and not been able to get online as often...

Am back now though :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts