Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPD w/NEW PICS! Red fawn, Red fawn w/ black sable or Blue fawn?

I know blues bred to blues are not suggested but in this case, these 3 girls have the same dame/sire and neither are blue.

Which would you prefer-just by color?

Do you have a baby in any of these color classes? Do you have a photo that you'd share?

Thinking of going today to look at them. Thank you!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd LOVE to see more pics but from your avi, I'd say a class called CUTENESS!!

He looks (from the tiny pic) fawn with black sable or perhaps tricolor.

More pics, please!!!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dazy-I sure hope your husband is doing better!

Our boy was classified as fawn but we never considered him red fawn but perhaps he was seeing her picture. My husband just looked at your girl's photo and said how beautiful she was and he'd love to have a baby that color this time!

After losing our boy he wanted another fawn male but I could not do it.

Thanks for the photo. I appreciate it!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Precious. I am not an expert (just educating myself and trying to learn) but I'd say fawn with black sable.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would choose blue fawn out of all those colors.

Is this for an LC or SC?
Oh, I should have said. SC.

I could post pics but the pics are from when they were like 8 weeks and they a 14 weeks now, so they likely do not look like the pics because they change so much in those weeks. I am awaiting newer pics. They'd be just 2.5 weeks younger than Hope. I would only be getting 1, of course.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Oh, I should have said. SC.

I could post pics but the pics are from when they were like 8 weeks and they a 14 weeks now, so they likely do not look like the pics because they change so much in those weeks. I am awaiting newer pics. They'd be just 2.5 weeks younger than Hope. I would only be getting 1, of course.
my new one isn't due till March, i bet youre excited xx

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have been disappointed recently.
Decided to get Hope's sister from the breeder. I called and left messages and she was sold while I was leaving messages. Then wanted another from another breeder-sold, website not updated. Asked about another. Since we are not showing, maybe not.
Then went yesterday to see one and we are just not certain.
Then, this lady called last night and I went to her site to see these 3 girls that are available. She is just 2 hours from me and I called to say we'd like to come today or tomorrow to see. Waiting to hear.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Okay. Here are their puppy pictures. They are much older now and am awaiting recent pics or to hit the road and go visit them.

Red Fawn w/Black Sable

Red Fawn

Blue Fawn

1 - 20 of 29 Posts