Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today chiwi just really made me think that tasha's soul is around her. i put her on the counter so i can get her harness on her so we could leave and she went right to the window and sat down. then she heard the birds and she just would not stop looking at them. my tasha used to do that every morning. lol but from outside not on the counter. that woulda been difficult ;) since you all know she was a german short hair pointer...... i had to take pics of this and share them with you all....

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Oh Mandy, I have to laughat the pic of her by the blender... that is so funny.... I know she is tiny but that makes her look REALLY tiny.....

she is the cutest little thing...

reminds me of Gadget he could watch the birds for hours...

·
Registered
683 Posts
that is so cute looking out the window, imagine what people will be like who walk by and see her.

I saw a little doggie looking out the window the other day and i said to my bf "awwwwwww look at that doggie at the window" it was so adorable, his grans dog does the same thing, and he has his own little chair at the window and sits on it looking out the window all day :D :wave:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Chiwi certainly looks like she's enjoying herself. Sophie loves the birds, especially when she can get out in the backyard and chase them !!! :roll:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts