Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i ordered this from ebay...
BLADE RUNNER ALAMO DRAFTHOUSE POSTER STOUT RED VARIANT - eBay (item 120636728590 end time Oct-20-10 22:17:43 PDT)

if any of you knows anything about bladerunner the movie...this poster is worth $$$ and no the poster isn't for me...i would never spend that much, it's for the bf as he LOVES LOVES LOVES the movie
this poster is worth more because it came from the actual artist who drew it

and this is what i get today....(yes it looks like it was pryed open) the other end is perfectly mint and fine but that end was like that when i got it to the point where i just lifted it...it came off. i checked the poster itself and its still mint from somewhere along from TEXAS to NY it got opened up by a usps employee...whether it was in TX or here...im mad

here's the label from the artist (photoshopped to take out addys)

and the artist even labeled it that...so im guessing thats how the person knew it was authentic...

so boogers to you USPS! you're lucky the poster wasnt damaged:foxes15:

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Holy crap you didnt buy it for him did you??!!
I would be so upset! I generally use UPS and have never had a problem, things always arrive within 3-4 days and I really didnt even save any money using the post office I dont think, maybe a few dollars less but certainly not worth the anxiety of wondering if you will ever get your stuff!!
BOOOOO post office!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Holy crap you didnt buy it for him did you??!!
I would be so upset! I generally use UPS and have never had a problem, things always arrive within 3-4 days and I really didnt even save any money using the post office I dont think, maybe a few dollars less but certainly not worth the anxiety of wondering if you will ever get your stuff!!
BOOOOO post office!!
yes its only a couple $ cheaper! LOL...but usps is closer thats the thing...oh well. hmmm did i buy it for him or didn't i... :rolleyes: :coolwink: :nwinkwink:

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Omg....I would be fumming!!!!! What the heck is wrong with people!!!! Glad the poster wasn't dammaged. Is this for the bf for xmas??? Lucky guy!

Lori

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
far out, you seem to be having a whole let of trouble form that postal service. I would stop using them if I were you!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I would be so pissed off if I paid that much for something and any part of it was damaged! So sorry Pidge! Very nice gift for your BF!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts