Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I've stumbled across a 5 month old chi puppy local to us and i'm just dying to have him as a friend for Lou

Poor little guy only having 3 legs at 5mths old I wonder what happened to him :(

I have sent an email to her asking about his leg and if they can keep him untill after xmas if we sign a contract/pay a deposit. Probably a long shot though :(

We cannot get him right now as it was hard enough to get Louie in the house. (my brother HATES dogs). However we have been approved for a mortgage and will hopefully be in our own house in February!

If anyone would be able to foster him for us untill we have moved that would be great! I'd happily pay for his food/keep etc. I so desperatly want him, I feel so sorry for him and his 3 legs poor baby! If anyone can help i'd very much appreciate it. Surely someone must have room for a temporary guest? :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
He's a doll baby! I hope you can get someone to help out. I would if I were closer to you. Best wishes. :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Aww steph that's really sweet ask for his vet records you want to make sure that he doesn't have anything pre diagnosed that'll cost a bomb and not be covered by insurance

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you Princess thats great of you to offer :) I will keep that in mind thank you x

I found him advertised on another well known ad site so have sent them a mesage on there asking what happened to his leg and about his previous medical history, vaccinations etc etc.

We are going to view a house on wednesday so hopefully we can make an offer and get the ball rolling.
From the ad i've seen on this other site he sounds perfect for us.
I would love for Louie to have a little friend!

Fingers crossed she still has him and we can go and see him soon!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I also phoned about this little pup, the lady selling him has only had him a week! She is getting rid of him as her other dogs won't accept him. He isn't vaccinated and she is open to offers for him. We would have him but its miles away from us. Hope he gets a brilliant home for xmas.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I am more than happy to foster him for u untill you can get sorted..... But youwould have to get him to me, Im in HERTFORDSHIRE stevenage to be exact.

I do drive but cant go that far from home due to an anxiety problem.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you for your help everyone, your kindness is amazing :)
However we have decided not to get him :( :(
We had a very long talk and decided it wouldnt be fair to buy him at the moment without knowing 100% if we will have a house or not. Plus with him having 3 legs and not being vaccinated it doesnt sound like he has had the best start in life. As much as we would have loved him we just feel that the time isn't right with so much uncertainty.

I really hope he finds a good home poor chap, gutted it couldnt be with us. It just obviously wasnt meant to be x

1 - 13 of 13 Posts