Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
proof that my chihuahua is a pirate.

im in petco today buyin fish and i put vixie down and some womans takin to me about her and actually askin questions as if tryin to advance her knowlede of the breed (me very impressed, dont find to many of those in my area) anywho i made mention that i call her my pirate puppy or the pickpocket, and she asks why...next thing i know i hear vixie whimper her usuall mamma look at me noise i look down and shes ot a $100 bill in her mouth that shed happily plucked from the womans purse when she put it down on the floor partially open, while we were tlaking, i couldnt help but laugh and wish i had my camera as i heald my hand by her mouth and she happily ave me the bill. i handed it back to the woman with a laugh and said..."thats why!" lol.

and vixie just sat there wagin her tail happily.

i wish i could dress her up and take her to the rennaissance faires with me...i think shed fit right in...shes no parrot or monkey but shes the best pickpocket ive met...and cute enouh to et away with it...

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
What a great story...I can just picture her with that money in her mouth LOL ...such a little sweetheart !

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
my horse, we;sh cob used to do it!
when the farrier (the people who change their shoes and fit new ones) would lean over and clean out their feet he would nab his wallet out of the back pocket! Kouros (my welsh cob) has also been on the sooty show with the little kids! and You've been framed _ which i think is a uk show you might have it in the usa im not sure and on it he was sweeping up with a broomstick in his mouth lol! he's also been in a calander somewhere or other lol! Its so funny that they have these little characteristics!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts