Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got
. The girls loved it and were both playing with it at the same time the second I got it. They were kind of playing tug-o-war with it. Anyways, we just got it, and they weren't playing with it for more then 10 minutes and Bella got the arm off!!

WTH? Are they all made this poorly made? If my 2/3 lb puppy can pull of the arm in less then 10 minutes, how long would this thing last?

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
some toys it seems get destroyed easier than others..

Rico desecrated a baby duck with a squeeker later easter...he really loved it while it was here...but somehow it would up in bits one day. Other toys I am amazed at how long they last...

Sorry monkey :(

·
Registered
768 Posts
LOL! either that or we dont no how strong are babies are!!!

For xmas i wrapped up a xmas toy for Lola and Penny within no longer than 5 minutes penny had the stuffing all over the place!! ripped to pieces!! x

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Both of mine are really hard on toys. The stuffed ones don't last long at all - stuffing winds up all over the place, and the squeakers are always torn out. It doesn't matter how expensive or inexpensive the toys are, they demolish them in no time. I used to sew the limbs back on, but got tired of it and started buying rubber toys instead.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
My girls have done that with toys but very rarely. Kizzie would do it faster than Shayley that's for sure! I hate when toys are cheap like that LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts