Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm the happy mother of a 7 month-old female chihuahua. We named her Solita Bebe. She was a foundling in an alley at 3 months-old. My step-daughter found her first, but moved into an apartment that didn't allow dogs. So my husband and I decided to keep her with us and now we all love her and adore her. She's our first puppy, first chihuahua, and our precious little girl.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
More of Solita

Yes she was an unexpected blessing, but we're so happy to have her. She keeps us laughing with all her little noises. Some other pics of my baby. :D

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
She is just precious in those pictures. It warms my heart to hear when someone like you takes a little stray in. You were both lucky! Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Tika and Fayzoe!
I agree with you Tika. She was pretty healthy though, just had an ear infection due to food allergies. She also already knew how to use a puppy pad pretty much. So we figure she either escaped accidentally or by design. She was so tiny. I don't think she was lost in the big world for long before my step-daughter discovered her. She doesn't have any social issues, except being territorial of her parents' laps lol.

Here's a cute vid of her playing with her daddy:
Solita vs. Daddy - YouTube

·
Registered
381 Posts
What a beautiful little girl. And also a very lucky girl to have found such a good mommy and daddy.

Hugs to you,
Regina and Timmy

1 - 20 of 26 Posts