Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some people ask me to post some more pictures of the carseat....we love it...:)...it fit all 3 of my babies..:)...

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
That looks awesome and oh so comfy! Stunning models of course! I love the third pic, looks like hide and seek going on there. lol

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Moni, they look so cute in their car seat! They look ready to go.
It fits nicely in your car too. It easily fits 3 chi's, and I can fit all four chi's in mine. :)
The zippered pocket in the front is great for treats & leashes. Plus the bottom of the car seat won't sag from the weight of the chi's.
I love this car seat!

Give all your chi babies a big hug from me.:)

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank You everybody!!

QUOTE=*Mom of 4 Chi's*;522471]Moni, they look so cute in their car seat! They look ready to go.
It fits nicely in your car too. It easily fits 3 chi's, and I can fit all four chi's in mine. :)
The zippered pocket in the front is great for treats & leashes. Plus the bottom of the car seat won't sag from the weight of the chi's.
I love this car seat!

Give all your chi babies a big hug from me.:)[/QUOTE]

Lisa...I forgot about the pocket infront!!..OMG...I need to put their treats there...LOL.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
wow thats so darn cute! i love it.. i can't believe all 3 fit in there... do they stay in there during the ride?

·
Registered
700 Posts
great seat!
is there a way to buckle them in? it hard even finding one with double buckles. also has it left any indents on your seats? my husband is always paranoid about ruining seats which is why we have yet to find one!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
wow thats so darn cute! i love it.. i can't believe all 3 fit in there... do they stay in there during the ride?
yup...they are well behave when we travel...:)....NaNa love to sit up and look out while the other two would sleep...:)..

great seat!
is there a way to buckle them in? it hard even finding one with double buckles. also has it left any indents on your seats? my husband is always paranoid about ruining seats which is why we have yet to find one!

yes....I buckle them to the harnesses.....We don't care much for the indents but there are none that I see ...:)..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts