Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't posted any pictures for a while so I thought I'd share some random ones from recent walks and autumn in general. :)

Can we haves treatz please?

Sunny autumn days are the best, the colours and lighting were so great yesterday.

That was taken just before Rocky decided to roll in muddy fox poo and ruin the rest of the walk. hahaha He managed to completely cover himself in the space of a few seconds. -_- #the trials and tribulations of being a dog owner

My little cuddle bug. =)

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Beautiful pictures,why do dogs like fox poo so much ?yuk mine even roll in bird poo or a dead worm
Thanks! And tell me about it... whyyyyy! lol I'm so glad Lilo isn't into this, but Rocky rolls on horrible things too. His favourites being dead decaying birds and fox poo. The other day he found a packet of shrimp paste that had burst (at the park) and rolled on it. I've never experienced this with bird poo and worms yet, fingers crossed it stays that way. lol

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beautiful pictures Camille, thanks for sharing. I miss the fall weather but not the cold!
Thanks, I can't blame you! :p I wish I lived somewhere warm and sunny. I can't complain too much though... where I'm from in Canada it gets so ridiculously cold and the snow never ends during winter... so in London it's nowhere near as bad, I'm half way there. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Awwwww Coco and Rocky pictures! I love when you post your adorable babies, they are so cute! I love the picture of you and Rocky, you're so beautiful! Who is their friend? Looks so adorable too!

Their treats picture needs to be framed for sure! ;)

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Love the gorgeous pics! They really get to explore some beautiful, picturesque landscape, and your two are absolutely adorable!! I can't get enough of them!!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Gorgeous Pictures! I love sunny Autumn days, possibly my favourite days of the year :)

Beautiful pictures,why do dogs like fox poo so much ?yuk mine even roll in bird poo or a dead worm
We get doves that sit and shelter on our Balcony railing - Basil will run out a fetch the dry poos and bring them in to roll on and then eat on the living room rug if I don't watch him 😖

He is also big on rolling in anything Fish-y when we walk by our ourdoor fish market he will flatten himself to the ground and drag himself through the fish on the pavement. Sigh.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awwwww Coco and Rocky pictures! I love when you post your adorable babies, they are so cute! I love the picture of you and Rocky, you're so beautiful! Who is their friend? Looks so adorable too!

Their treats picture needs to be framed for sure! ;)
Aww thank you! :) Their friend is one of the little dogs they play with at the park sometimes. If I'm not mistaken, he's a japanese chin (or at least partly). So fluffy and cute!

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Love the gorgeous pics! They really get to explore some beautiful, picturesque landscape, and your two are absolutely adorable!! I can't get enough of them!!
Aww thanks! We are really spoiled in and around London with great parks and outdoor spaces. And the dogs absolutely love exploring with us! :D

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gorgeous Pictures! I love sunny Autumn days, possibly my favourite days of the year :)
Thank you! Sunny autumn days are the best, if only they outnumbered the grey ones. :lol:

We get doves that sit and shelter on our Balcony railing - Basil will run out a fetch the dry poos and bring them in to roll on and then eat on the living room rug if I don't watch him 😖

He is also big on rolling in anything Fish-y when we walk by our ourdoor fish market he will flatten himself to the ground and drag himself through the fish on the pavement. Sigh.
haha Omg I know that must be horrible, but it made me laugh!

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Great photo's. My Maisie rolls in everything too. She has even started to roll in part chewed chews that I have for Georgie. She is a real tomboy. The weather looks lovely, better than this grey misty rubbish! :)

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great photo's. My Maisie rolls in everything too. She has even started to roll in part chewed chews that I have for Georgie. She is a real tomboy. The weather looks lovely, better than this grey misty rubbish! :)
Thanks! And lol... what is it with them rolling in everything. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts