Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought I would share a few pics of my little fella

Here is a shot of him, his eyes are a bit watery, sometimes he gets like that

Another of him relaxing, paws in the air, giving them a rest after a walk

One of Bambi looking rather pleased he managed to scale the sofa

One of him chilling in the suns rays through the window

Here is a video of Bambi pinching one of my daughters toys, it is a toy chihuahua!

A video of my daughter walking Bambi who needs to learn to just walk rather than dodge him

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
What a beautiful little boy! :) I just love the pic of him sitting up with one of his lil ears tipped.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What a beautiful little boy! :) I just love the pic of him sitting up with one of his lil ears tipped.
You know that has just started to happen, one always slightly hangs, while the other alwyas sticks up, I think one is bigger than the other LOL

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
You know that has just started to happen, one always slightly hangs, while the other alwyas sticks up, I think one is bigger than the other LOL
You may notice one doing it one day, the other the next, and some days both. It happens sometime when they are teething. They should both go up nice and perky and stay that way by the time he's 6 months old. He looks very cute with his tipped ear! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What a cute little baby boy! He's darling.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I love his name, of course. I love his mask. It makes me happy to look at him. Where did you get his collar? It's fantastic.
Bambi came with his collar when we first got him, the breeder suplied it, I think it maybe a kitten collar. The tag was from our local cobblers who engraves things.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts