Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It was a beautiful weekend so BG & Sonny got a lot of play time with my Gibbs and Sadie. Here are some of the photos from their play time.

Sonny & Gibbs BFF

My new favorite Sonny & Gibbs Photo

BG

Sonny

Cute BG & Sonny (they love each other)

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
huly, I'm curious of how much BG and Sonny weigh? They look so tall, I'm just trying to compare to Miya.
They are approximately 14" tall (they hate a tape measurer LOL) and weigh 6.7lbs of muscle. They are tall and lean. This why I thought they were called Deer chis as of their height and LONG legs. I had no clue it was something to do with their head and that the term deer doesn't even exsists. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought these might give you an idea of their true height. From my foot to the top of my knee with the exact same flops shown below is 19" & the chair is just a regular wooden kitchen chair.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
aww. love all the pics :), and i love your new favorite Sonny and Gibbs pic too, its so sweet. i would crop it alittle and put it in a frame

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
They are approximately 14" tall (they hate a tape measurer LOL) and weigh 6.7lbs of muscle. They are tall and lean. This why I thought they were called Deer chis as of their height and LONG legs. I had no clue it was something to do with their head and that the term deer doesn't even exsists. :rolleyes:
14 inches!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O tillie is just under 8! LOL x

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah tall and lean! I think their long legs are awesome (since I have bassets LOL) but it is also why most people do not realize they are chis LOL

·
Registered
725 Posts
I often wondered why that is some chis have very long legs and some have short and I I've noticed that its the Deer head chis that usually have long legs as well. It makes me wonder why that is.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Great photos.. Bassets are so cute looking and goofy acting the lady across the street from me has one but he is not dog friendly well none of their dogs are even her goldens are mean. They did not socialize them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts