Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of them are pics of Gia. But a few shots of Jade too. She is a busy Bee.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

A few have asked me if Jade ever made it to Gia's size. She is 11 months old, and still quite a bit smaller than Gia.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
I love those two together!!!
Gia's little face reminds of my Britney for some reason. Jade is microscopically adorable!!!

:love2: :love2: :love2:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love those two together!!!
Gia's little face reminds of my Britney for some reason. Jade is microscopically adorable!!!

:love2: :love2: :love2:
Thank you Crystal! Gia's little face just melts me. She is such a sweet baby too. Yeah, Jade is quite microscopic. I kept waiting for her to grow. The kids kept asking me, and still ask, "Mom, why doesn't she grow?" :lol: I have had her checked from head to toe and she always gets an A+ in health. I guess she was just born to be a true teensy weensy. :)

I want them now...gorgeous and she is very very small.
Thank you Ruby! They are both such sweet little Angels. Fun and so full of life and energy. Dynamite comes in small packages, they say. :lol:

Pics of Gia and Jade always make my day happy :)
Thanks for sharing!
Thank you Therese! I enjoy sharing them. :)

aww cute!! soo smal! i love them both :D
Thank you so much! They are quite the little pair.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
What a great way to start off the day :) They just look so sweet, I just can't get over how tiny they are! I love my baby Venus, but she is a moose lol.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
I love those wee cuties T!
They always bring a smile to my face.
Gia laying down on her side like that made me want to come through the screen for a cuddle.
Jade sitting in the palm of someones hand was just too precious!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
OMG!!!! I could just die!! They are soooooo stinkin cute I can hardly stand it! Maybe I can come over for a visit.....think Jade will fit in my pocket.....;-)
lol

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I love to see pic's of your pups, it always makes me smile. Jade is so tiny, but she looks like a little devil.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
They are just to cute for words! :) I cant believe she is going to be smaller than Gia, you have got some adorable tinies there ;-)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
I can't get over how tiny Jade is. I'm guessing she won't make it to Gia's size at this rate. LOL They both are dolls though... SO CUTE!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What a great way to start off the day :) They just look so sweet, I just can't get over how tiny they are! I love my baby Venus, but she is a moose lol.
Thank you so much! We absolutely adore them both. They were both a great addition to our little Chi Wee pack. I bet Venus is a doll!

Ohhh soo tiny, both of them! I love the bed they are on in the first pic, looks lovely and comfy.

They are both adorable x
Thank you so much! I just love that bed! They have so many beds, and enjoy them all. Anything that keeps them nice and snuggy warm makes them happy.

Gia and Jade are so

Love the pics and the clothes they are wearing.
Thank you Laura! The little clothes are courtesy of Darlene here on the forum.

I love those wee cuties T!
They always bring a smile to my face.
Gia laying down on her side like that made me want to come through the screen for a cuddle.
Jade sitting in the palm of someones hand was just too precious!
Thank you Terri! Gia is such a loving playful pup. They are both as sweet as pie. We call the pic of Jade standing in my hand, "The Palm Puppy Pic." :lol: They all 4 make me very happy. :)

i just love their chinese dresses, beautiful girls
Thank you Amanda!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts