Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was trying to take pictures for my brother in fb of my kids and the new Hawaiian shirt and dress that he got them. Well someone wanted to show off when I was taking a pic. Star just got up and started walking when I was taking the pic. I usually don't like posting pics of my kids on here but I just gotta share this one.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Haha, that is awesome! Star is such a star! :coolwink:
You have beautiful babies too. Love the matching outfits.

Reactions: Star's Mama

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks LS. I couldnt believe she just got up and started walking and my hubby was busy on the computer, I couldnt figure out why she was walking like that all the sudden, it just made me laugh so hard. Those outfits are so nice and flowly! I cant wait til it gets warmer for them to wear it.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
that is completely amazing !! It is good that you got the picture because this is hard to imagine without one and not nearly as funny. Those children are adorable--they look very amused by Star's antics too !!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the comments everyone!
Aaawwww! What an awesome picture! that's one of those "once in a lifetime" shots! I love it!

Beautiful kids!
Definitely it is! I gotta print this one out and keep it somewhere safe too.

HAHA she's photobombing!
ISo that's the word! I couldn't think of what its called. Lol!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwwww!!! Super cute!!! She wanted to be in the pic with her adorable human siblings. Smart and precious!! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts