Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In their little stroller. They love going for walks in it!

A break to walk around and smell the flowers (and sneeze because they are Chihuahuas, lol). Can you believe how big Bentley is?!

Ok, I am not having so much fun now, let's go!

Time to rest with Mommy! (My husband is always a little sad because they both pile on me. They love him, but are my little babies!)

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That stroller is amazing! They look so cute in it bless them :) such beautiful babies!
Aw, thank you! They sure love their stroller. They like to walk but do tire really quickly. Especially Beverly, with her allergies and breathing issues. So they go in their stroller most of the time. Plus that keeps kids from coming right up and petting. They can still see them but it is safer since I am not sure how Bentley would handle a kid if he got scared.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Awwww mega cute!!! Look how grown up Bentleys getting! Beauties!
I love the pic of you and the fur kids, thats exactly how it is when I'm laying on the couch or in bed they always flock to me instead of my partner for some reason.. maybe because I'm the one who does the feeding hmm ;)

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
That stroller is amazing! They look so cute in it bless them
such beautiful babies!
Aw, thank you! They sure love their stroller. They like to walk but do tire really quickly. Especially Beverly, with her allergies and breathing issues. So they go in their stroller most of the time. Plus that keeps kids from coming right up and petting. They can still see them but it is safer since I am not sure how Bentley would handle a kid if he got scared.
The stroller seems like a really good idea :)

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Those are some pampered pups getting toted around in a stroller. Awe lol do they stay in the stroller the whole walk? I never got around to buying a stroller. I had planned on getting one to use for when we are in the city or in busy settings, but my dogs prefer to walk. I usuallymtake a carrier with me if we are going to dine outdoors or go shopping. Bentley has grown so much. Love how much he and Bev resemble.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those are some pampered pups getting toted around in a stroller. Awe lol do they stay in the stroller the whole walk? I never got around to buying a stroller. I had planned on getting one to use for when we are in the city or in busy settings, but my dogs prefer to walk. I usuallymtake a carrier with me if we are going to dine outdoors or go shopping. Bentley has grown so much. Love how much he and Bev resemble.
The park we go to has tons of big dogs and kids so mine usually do ride in their stroller. If they act restless we let them run a bit and then they always want back in the stroller. They run non-stop all day in the house because they never stop playing. So I think they like to just ride in the stroller and rest for a bit.

Bentley is just about the same size as Beverly. He is not dainty like her at all though. He is all boy! I don't know how big he will get because he was 5 pounds at 6 months so he may be kind of a bigger Chi. I guess we will see!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Awe, how cute. Love the last picture of them all cozy with Mom.

Have you ever have people make rude or sarcastic comments about using the stroller? I also have a stroller and use it only occasionally. Carolina seems to prefer being in a carrier/purse if she's not walking. But, I have had some people (strangers and a family friend) make "oh brother and I've seen it all" type comments about putting dogs in strollers now. So I was just wondering.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awe, how cute. Love the last picture of them all cozy with Mom.

Have you ever have people make rude or sarcastic comments about using the stroller? I also have a stroller and use it only occasionally. Carolina seems to prefer being in a carrier/purse if she's not walking. But, I have had some people (strangers and a family friend) make "oh brother and I've seen it all" type comments about putting dogs in strollers now. So I was just wondering.
People actually get a huge kick out of it and have even asked to take pictures of them in their stroller! I don't think anyone has ever acted rude about it. I did have someone give me a mean look like they thought I was ridiculous once, but I love pushing them in their stroller and they love riding in it. I also think riding in their stroller together made Bev and Ben bond faster too. At first he would lay down down between her front feet and she would act like she was all protective. It was adorable. Now they usually sit or lay side by side.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
People actually get a huge kick out of it and have even asked to take pictures of them in their stroller! I don't think anyone has ever acted rude about it. I did have someone give me a mean look like they thought I was ridiculous once, but I love pushing them in their stroller and they love riding in it. I also think riding in their stroller together made Bev and Ben bond faster too. At first he would lay down down between her front feet and she would act like she was all protective. It was adorable. Now they usually sit or lay side by side.
The picture shows they look very comfortable being in it. I'm glad most people get a huge kick out of it for you. I've had a mix of good and not so good remarks, and of course it's the few not so good ones that stick with you, so I was just curious what your overall feedback was when using the stroller. I actually wish mine would seem to like it a little more. Indy wants no part of being in it and Carolina seems to be ok in it especially when she's tired, but if she not she likes to nosey around to much or prefers being close to my body. I do like it too for when I take her with me to picnics or outdoor parties because I can set it up in the shade and when she's had enough running around and greeting people or I want to play a game or something where I can't be holding her or watching her, it's a safe place for her to be and lay down.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
The park we go to has tons of big dogs and kids so mine usually do ride in their stroller. If they act restless we let them run a bit and then they always want back in the stroller. They run non-stop all day in the house because they never stop playing. So I think they like to just ride in the stroller and rest for a bit.

Bentley is just about the same size as Beverly. He is not dainty like her at all though. He is all boy! I don't know how big he will get because he was 5 pounds at 6 months so he may be kind of a bigger Chi. I guess we will see!

Usually 6 months is around when they reach their full height. How old is he now?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts