Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I had some materials left over I though I would try to make some harnesses. I think the outcome is quite good!

The cross-over harness:

The normal harness:

The soft harness:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Super job! I really like the first one and how you did the chest piece! Great!

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
I wish I were talented, those are darling

·
Registered
51 Posts
In my spare time I make leather harness / leashes for small dogs as part of my wife's small dog apparel line, and I really like the design of that first harness. It's very unique and I haven't seen anything like it before.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
@ Andrea11: Yes, HE really likes his new harnesses :) or at least he deosnt seem to bother ;)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Very nice!!! Excellent job!!! : )

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi Tabitha,

I actually did consider taking orders, but it is quite difficult to make a soft harness and cross-over harness for a dog that can't try it on during the process, so that it fits perfectly. Only the normal harness would be easy to make for other dogs, size wise, but this depends on the owners taking correct measures.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I can see the difficulty of not being able to do fittings. Perhaps I should practice a bit of sewing myself! I'm really impressed with your design for the cross-over especially.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I ran into the same problem trying to make clothes for Pablo's cousin Baci, who lives in New Jersey. He's a completely different body type than Pablo.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts