Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some photos from a few hours ago. He's been into everything today! Including a bag of Doritos! :roll: I think he is especially proud of the butt pic. LOL :D

Oh, If anyone has any idea why my pics are so big now regardless of them being resized and smaller on my site, please feel free to let me know. It sure wasn't doing this several days ago. :? I'm wondering if the big pics are bothering folks here. If so, I am sorry. :) Wish I knew what was going on.... :?:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Hershey is as cute as ever, delightful little boy. Have you tried downloading your photos to Photobucket.com and resizing them there? I'm on Broadband now but I found when I was on dialup the very large size pics could be very slow to download. :wave:

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mychisangel said:
Hershey is as cute as ever, delightful little boy. Have you tried downloading your photos to Photobucket.com and resizing them there? I'm on Broadband now but I found when I was on dialup the very large size pics could be very slow to download. :wave:
I haven't tried that. This just started recently though. Using MyPhotoSite has always worked fine before. The pics always showed up the size that I put them on the site, now they aren't. I dunno. :? I just may have to go to photo bucket. Thanks for the reply! :wave:

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Rachael Polachek said:
I'm hopelessly in love with your little boy. He has the most beautiful eyes AND he's naughty, so right there I'm hooked.

And he has a butt to be proud of. :D
Awww thanks. I guess he's proud of that butt, he sure shows it enough. LOL! :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts