Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday was bath day! I'm not clever like you all with the cute captions, so I'm just going to post the pictures! Please excuse the red eyes in some pics! :foxes15:

Up first is Maxx

Maxx getting blow dried. The picture is a bit blurry, but I just love his coat in this picture!

All done, and brushed out.

Lila - She does not like the camera, but she was being a good girl for me.

Lily- I just love her pretty brown eyes!

Last but not least my little Lola. She is so small compared to the other three. :p

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Awww look at little Lola! she is precious :)
They are all sweet and well behaved it seems for bath time!

Thanks for sharing.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I think that's the first time I've seen pics of your guys other than your siggy...they are soooo cute, even all wet from their baths. Thanks for sharing w/ us :) Any time you want to share more you know where we arre ;)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww they are all sooo adorable! We need to see your little ones more often! :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Awww look at little Lola! she is precious :)
They are all sweet and well behaved it seems for bath time!

Thanks for sharing.
Thank you Kitty! Lola sends you thank you kisses! Yes, they are pretty good during their baths. Thank goodness! ;)

I also love giving my baths. For my longcoats I do blow dry also. They are very sweet looking chihuahuas.
Thank you Jessica! Blow drying Maxx takes forever, but I get a kick out of seeing all that hair blowing everywhere. :)

I think that's the first time I've seen pics of your guys other than your siggy...they are soooo cute, even all wet from their baths. Thanks for sharing w/ us :) Any time you want to share more you know where we arre ;)
Thank you Kristi! I know, I've been really bad about posting pictures. I need to work on that. :) I'll be sure to post more pics. I enjoy seeing pics of your crew though. :)
They are very cute, I have that same shampoo in a lavender one :)
I love the Cain & Able line of products! I have the lavender too. Have you tried the lavender candle? I light it during bathtime. It sets the mood. Lol! Thanks for your sweet comment. :)

Aww they are all sooo adorable! We need to see your little ones more often! :)
Thank you! Your so very sweet! I promise to post more pics! :)

Aww they are so cute!
Thank you Adrienne!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Aww, they're gorgeous!! Lola is so so tiny compared to everyone else. LOL They are all gorgeous. Maxx's coat is really really beautiful!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww, it's so nice to see your crew Lisa! They are all so adorable! Sweet, beautiful babies! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Lisa, those pics made my day!! I love them!! They are adorable in their baths. I can't get over Max's coat. Gorgeous! And little Lola.... AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I have such a soft spot for her as you know.

They are all beautiful.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awwww too cute, I put mine all in the bath together!
Thank you! I've never put them all in together. I'm not brave enough to give it a try. Lol! :)

Aww, they're gorgeous!! Lola is so so tiny compared to everyone else. LOL They are all gorgeous. Maxx's coat is really really beautiful!
Thank you Heather! Yeah, Lola is half the size of the others, but she is top dog around here. I am really happy with how Maxx's coat turned out. His parents and grandparents had really pretty coats too. :)

Oh they are all so beautiful!
We defo need more pics of your gang. xx
Aww! Thank you Terri! Or should I say Teresa? ;) I will definitely start posting more pictures. I've been real bad about that. ;)

Awwww, it's so nice to see your crew Lisa! They are all so adorable! Sweet, beautiful babies! :)
Thank you T! Your comments are very sweet! :)

Lisa, those pics made my day!! I love them!! They are adorable in their baths. I can't get over Max's coat. Gorgeous! And little Lola.... AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I have such a soft spot for her as you know.

They are all beautiful.
Thank you Tracy! I finally posted some pics. Lol! I'm glad you liked them.
Yeah, I think Maxx's coat has really turned out nicely. He is now almost 2 1/2 so I think his coat has reached it's peak. A raw diet has done him good! ;)
Aww! I know you have a soft spot for Lola. I do for Brody as well. How are his eyes? Any changes? Lola seems to be doing well. Her vision in her left eye seems stable. I still can't believe she was blind in her right eye and I never knew. It's amazing how they adapt. Give Brody kisses for me. :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 22 Posts