Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hello Everyone. I thought I'd post more pictures of my Katy girl. I just found a whole bunch of pics of her that I never knew I had. lol. For anyone who is wondering, she is a 7 year old Beagle/Chihuahua mix. She is my baby girl.
AEROMarley1983, feel free to post pics of Marley. ;) He looks so much like my katy girl.

If you couldn't tell, her two favorite tricks are "Shake" and "Dance" :roll:
Sorry there are so many. Thank you for looking. :wave:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kipbug said:
I love how shiny her coat is. I wish I had hair like that :D
I wish I had shiny hair like that too.

Thank you. :D She loves to perform for the camera and she adores attention. She's my little circus dog, I don't know what I'd do without her.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Thank you everyone. :) I love her ears too, they are huge!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Oh you KNOW I just couldn't resist! :-D I swear she is Marley's long lost OLDER twin.....the SHINY TWINS! :lol: :lol: :lol: Marley is just a little chunky though. LOL! Katy isn't....or doesn't appear to be. At a glance, would you believe they were two different dogs?

Here's some good comparison pics....including the chi/beagle wave (which is sure to become infamous). LOL! :lol:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Miles_chi said:
kipbug said:
I love how shiny her coat is. I wish I had hair like that :D
I wish I had shiny hair like that too.

Thank you. :D She loves to perform for the camera and she adores attention. She's my little circus dog, I don't know what I'd do without her.
Similar personalities too. :) Tito HATES the camera, but if Marley hears me turn it on, he's right in my face trying to get the attention. He's learned that the camera means attention and treats.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
AEROMarley1983 said:
Here's some good comparison pics....including the chi/beagle wave (which is sure to become infamous). LOL! :lol:

OMG! Those two remind me sooooo much of katy! I think I have a picture similar to the fourth picture too, I have to find it though. Marley is such a Stud! Love the pictures!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts