Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She seems to have grown soooo much (but everyone keeps telling me she is the tiniest dog in the world) Plus EVERYBODY stops to stroke her in the street and they ask me all sorts of questions! She a proper little star! Here are some pics i've just taken

It feels like she always been with me! I don't know what i'd do without her now! :-D

·
Registered
262 Posts
She is such a cutey :) i wish you lived closer to me she could be henry's "girlfriend" hehe. Her face & ears look a bit like Henry when he was a baby, in fact i may post some baby pics of him now i have seen your little heartbreaker!

·
Registered
118 Posts
What a doll!! She is so Tiny but doesnt look timid at all. She is so sweet I know what you mean I don't know how I ever got along without my babies!

J

·
0 Posts
I need her :love5:

If you just send her to me that will be fine, or I can come and pick her up, either one is ok with me :D

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks I think shes beautiful too! :D Ive just been to a cafe and sat outside with her. She caused an absolute riot! All 3 girls who work there came out and were stroking her and asking questions for ages, then passersby stopped to have a look, i got some strange questions like 'is that a cat?' Hmm..... I did like the attention when i first got her, the problem is shes gunna be tiny forever so will always get loads of attention! I mean on her walks we get stopped at least 5 times! oh who am i kidding..... I LOVE IT REALLY!!! :D :D LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts