Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got my daily update and photos from ann (romeos breeder)

romeo got his vaccination and health check today
vet said all the pups are in great health and he was very pleased with them all
i really feel like i know his breeder shes so nice and keeps me well updated with things we were on the phone for over an hr talking about him
she says she has a real soft spot for my boy and hopes i will keep in touch with her when i get him home which of course i will

here he is you can see his merle markings well in this pic

oh hes so cute

with his mummy and littermates

oh and just thought id post this one again cause i love it

cant wait to get him on thursday :D:D:D

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aww! I love Romeo! He looks like an angel sleeping. :)

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Mandy, he is just so precious!! What a beautiful color. I can't wait to watch him grow up!

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Awww, congratulations on getting Romeo! He's such a beautiful little stud muffin! I hope the weeks fly by so we can see tons of Romeo pics as he grows. Have Zac and Honey met him yet? I'm so excited for you, he's perfect!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
he is such an awesome color.. i love him already :)

·
Registered
542 Posts
He is so adorable!!! Love his face. :D

I don't know much about markings and colorings so I have a question for you. :) Do you think the merle colorings on him will multiply as he gets older?

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He is so adorable!!! Love his face. :D

I don't know much about markings and colorings so I have a question for you. :) Do you think the merle colorings on him will multiply as he gets older?
i dont know how the markings will turn out he has quite the colour change from birth till now
3 days

8 weeks

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Mandy! I didn't know you were getting a new baby. How exciting. He's super cute and has great coloring. Love his name too. When are you bringing him home?

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mandy! I didn't know you were getting a new baby. How exciting. He's super cute and has great coloring. Love his name too. When are you bringing him home?
im leaving tomorrow morning to get him hes a 5 hr drive to get him and 5hrs bak so 10hrs drive but hes sooo worth it i cant wait x

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Omg I haven't been on in aaaaages there are just not enough hours in the day! my god I need to catch up so much is going on. Romeo is gorgeous you are sooo lucky to have 3 gorgeous chi babys! X

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Wow is definitely a different looking merle. From the front he looks like he coud be a tri and then on his back are all these little spots. Congradulation on your new baby. Can't wait to see more pictures once you get him home.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts