Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought I'd post some MORE pics of my babies. I take so many pictures of them. I can't help it, everything they do is so dang cute!! Some of these are in my sig pic, but these are bigger... :)

They'll be fighting one minute, Then kissing the next-

Taught them both how to sit!

Some puppy love! :)

We had a puppy playdate with my friend's 10 month old Chi. Her and Bella should be about the same size. She was 2.9 lbs at 10 weeks old, and Bella is 2.88 at 10 weeks old. Izzie is just way small.. lol. Especially compared to them!

Laying with me the other night-

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awwww so cute! :)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Yay for puppy love!!! So cute!!! They are only one day older than my Roxy... and I just can't believe how tiny Izzie is.

·
Registered
266 Posts
And this is why I don't want just one anymore....

·
Registered
155 Posts
These pics are tooo cute. I think I may just have to show this thread to my OH and start working on getting another puppy :lol:
I don't think he will go for it just yet, but hey its worth a shot :hello1:

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Are they liter mates? The black and tan looks bigger than the solid black. Bet they are loads of fun, to watch and play with. Great pic.s. take lots cause they grow so fast.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yay for puppy love!!! So cute!!! They are only one day older than my Roxy... and I just can't believe how tiny Izzie is.
They are only 2.5 months, 10.5 weeks to be exact. Isn't your Roxy 5 months (your sig)?

Are they liter mates? The black and tan looks bigger than the solid black. Bet they are loads of fun, to watch and play with. Great pic.s. take lots cause they grow so fast.
Yup, they are litter mates. Bella is definitely bigger then Izzie, over a pound bigger! It's crazy. Bella has longer legs too.

I take so many pics cuz everything they do is so cute. They fight all the time, but they also kiss each other and groom each other. They are also always together, they travel together. I love it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts