Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went to visit the boys again last week, when they were 2 weeks old! They have grew loads, but they're still so tiny! :D Bobo had his eyes open when we went to see him, but Niko didn't open his eyes until saturday! The breeder sent us a photo though~ so I'll show you! :D

She said she's pretty sure Bobo (the blue one) is gonna be long haired! She said she's only ever seen one long coated blue chi herself.. and that was 12 years ago! eeeek! so exciting! Not sure about Niko though.. Will have to ask her next time we visit!

They are 3 weeks old today! I was meant to post these sooner but I've been so busy with the last week of college.. anyways.. here they are! :D

First of all, a couple of videos!
Bobo:
Niko:

I forgot my camera.. again! grrr~ so had to take photos on my phone! my phone has a pretty good camera, but it doesn't pick up Bobo's beautiful colour..
Here's a photo the breeder sent (to see his colour) but still, the camera doesn't do his colour justice! His coat is stunning, like a silver colour!

Niko~ big yawn! With a little sombrero hehehe!

Bobo~ santa hat! hehehe!

Bobo~

Niko~

Bobo~

-continued-

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bobo~

Bobo & Niko~ they kept kissing each other! so cute! :D

With Mammy~

& One last photo~ Niko with his eyes finally open! :D

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
aww how sweet x x
what colour was daddy and do you have a picture of him ?
Their dad is gorgeous! :D he's absoloutly tiny and a 'standard' chi colour~ like fawn/sable! I don't have a picture but I can get one next time I go! :D:D

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww they are just gorgeous!! :)

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Awww from the pics I could see they are sooooo adorable! I don't know why but most of the pics won't show on my computer. :( Congrats!!!!!!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
They are absolutely precious! I cant wait to watch them grow :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Awww, they are SOOOOO cute!!! I'm very excited to see them grow up. You're so lucky to be getting both of them!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hehehe~ thanks everyone! can't wait to get them home! :D

so cute! and i spy a hello kitty top lol x
Well~ I do love my Hello Kitty! :D hehehe!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts