Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well first off I dont have Bo anymore. My Nan has completely fallen in love with him and so he's gone off to live with her on the condition that i can have him back when she goes on holiday etc

Heres some new picture of my lot. They arnt great cos i am a bit rushed today but theres loads!

Hope you like xx

THis one cracks me up, look at where darcys head is lol

Darcy

Billy

Pixie

Poppy

Playing in Vernons bed

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Awww!! Wow, Darcy is really looking very handsome. He's got a very very similar shape to Pixie...who I adore. :D Poppy is growing up nicely going through her "puppy uglies" (though she's far from ugly!!) and Billy is handsome as ever. Just love your guys...they look like quite a busy pack! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww, what a beautiful pack you have, Rache! I love them all, but I have a soft spot for little Pixie. :love7: Great to see updated pics! Your little Darcy has really grown. They don't stay babies long enough, do they. How old is Darcy now?

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awww what sweet pics, love that first one, lol! Your crew is gorgeous, we need to see pics of them more often. :)

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Awwww, what a beautiful pack you have, Rache! I love them all, but I have a soft spot for little Pixie. :love7: Great to see updated pics! Your little Darcy has really grown. They don't stay babies long enough, do they. How old is Darcy now?
Oh me too T, Pixie's face is soooo........:love1: :love5: I wanna kiss it!!!! ;)

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Your place is beautiful!! :) and your dogs are too!!!!!!!!!! :love1:
Thanks so much!

Awww!! Wow, Darcy is really looking very handsome. He's got a very very similar shape to Pixie...who I adore. :D Poppy is growing up nicely going through her "puppy uglies" (though she's far from ugly!!) and Billy is handsome as ever. Just love your guys...they look like quite a busy pack! :)
Thanks Heather, Poppy is going thru that leggy stage, shes all legs with a little body hahaha

I want your Mari!! lol

Thanks T. Darcy has just turned 6 months and has all the hormones to prove it to! lol
Pixie is just beautiful, she gets more and more stunning everyday x

1 - 20 of 42 Posts