Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone..I havent posted for ages as so busy with all the dogs.Have still been having a look at all the lovely chi pics everyone posts and may i say they are all soooo beautifull.Here are up to date ones of my chihuahua's Gabrielle is now 16months and Harrison is now 9months.They have became best buddies. Iam so glad i got gabrielle a play mate.They are the loves of my life.Hope you like them.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh, having a white chi myself, I am so partial to them. Your babies are gorgeous. I'm sure you have a busy life but please squeeze us in to fawn and gush over your babies. They are simply gorgeous.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks i love white chihuahua,s though all chi,s are pretty.I also have 3 bull terriers and a german shepard.Kept busy.But wouldnt have it any other way...

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
OH, so you have 5 total??? I have four total. 3 chis, and one precious mini doxie and my hands are full. No more pups. So lovely to see your babies snuggling. Every picture makes me smile. Thanks so much for sharing.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aww! Twin chi's.:)
I just love white chihuahua's. Your's are beautiful. Please post more pics of your babies!!:)

I

·
0 Posts
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww they certainly have the ooooooooooooooooooooh factor bless them, gorgeous!!!!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
White chihuahuas are my absolute favorite. Both your babies are just lovely. Harrison, in particular, tugs at my heart a little.

:cry:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts