Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to take some new pictures of the group.

Max is a toy hoarder. If a toy leaves my bed, he has to retrieve it immediately.

Sleeping Max

Max lovesss to play

Handsome boy

Toby's a big boy now. He's four pounds and almost seven months old!!

And last but certainly not least, here's one of the princess, Lilly. She's an old lady and HATES the camera, but I tried!

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks guys! I love em. Max is coming with me to school in North Carolina, and Lilly and Toby are staying in Florida with my parents and sister.

Aww what a cute pack! There's something about an old dog that just warms my heart.
Yeah, she's a sweet old lady. She has a thyroid condition and arthritis and "mysterious" lumps that we think may be tumors. But no matter what, she still chugs along like a trooper. She has been given a new lease on life since the puppy came home. She's like his mommy, it's adorable!! She's the only mutt I've ever had, but she's just the sweetest most well behaved dog EVER. She's been with me since I was in middle school. We rescued her when she was six weeks old.

Max is a crazy toy hoarder. For five years, he ignored all toys. Then Toby came home and now suddenly he is obsessed. It's funny :)

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
awww that made me laugh , i can just imagine when i toy is removed Max looking around all crazy for it lol
Yeah, I mean, he will dig under blankets, climb the furniture, and search the entire house to find ONE toy even though he has 8837443 other toys to play with. He won't stop until he finds the toy; he looks so serious and focused on finding that toy. He also buries his toys. He hides them under pillows, in the couch, under beds, and in corners behind furniture. It's really cute :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts